About this Assessment
The national average for employee disengagement is at 70% according to ongoing Gallup surveys. 18% of employees are actually actively disengaged, which means they are actively opposing progress. In ever-tightening labor markets, GSG views employee engagement as mission critical. Turning disengagement into engagement reaps huge benefits. Studies show that profits increase 22%, productivity 21%, turnover and absenteeism drop 37%, and there are 48% fewer safety incidents.
The GSG Employee Engagement Assessment uses the Gallup Q12TM proprietary survey. This survey has been used with over 25 million employees. It has been distilled to 12 scientifically formulated questions. These questions were consistently answered affirmatively by top engaged employees. GSG will assist in the implementation of the survey and provide a report of the results and a consultation about the meaning and significance of the data on your organization. It is designed for businesses and organizations large or small.
Objectives of the Consultation
- Assess employee engagement
- Develop an understanding of your current workforce engagement and where areas of strength and concern exist.
- Often used as the first step in the full GSG Employee Engagement Consultation
- 37% less absenteeism and turnover, 48% fewer safety incidents, 41% fewer product defects, 21% higher productivity, for those who implement Q12TM engagement strategies fully.
- 22% higher profitability, for those who implement Q12TM engagement strategies fully.
Note: Gallup, Clifton StrengthsFinder, StrengthsFinder, the 34 Clifton StrengthsFinder theme names, and the Q12 Survey are trademarks of the Gallup, Inc. GSG is using these materials as an independent entity and is not an official representative of the Gallup organization.